InsurTechNZ Connect Event – Wellington
EVENT: Using data and digital strategies to enhance the user experience for insurance customers
Join us to hear how insurers are leveraging data to maintain relevancy and engage customers. Our panel will discuss challenges and opportunities in empowering brokers, open data, applying real time insights to product design, and advice automation.
- Date: 24th May
- Time: 5pm – 6.30pm
- Location: EY at Generator, 40 Bowen Street, Wellington
- Event Type: ‘Connect, networking & panel’
- Cost: Free to employees of InsurtechNZ member companies. $30 for non-members.
With thanks to our moderator
- Conor Sligo, Director, Financial Services Consulting, EY
- Bao An Le, Director of Customer Success, Montoux
- Kate Philips, Partner, Cloud & Engineering, Deloitte
- Peter Salmon, Head of Programme Integration, Southern Cross
- Tim von Dadelszen, Head of Digital Innovation, Partners Life
We respectfully ask that all participants planning to attend an in person event are healthy and well. Should you be unable to attend due to illness or isolation we request that you stay home. Please let us know you if you are unable to attend by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the event date.