InsurTechNZ is now a separate Association, focussed 100% on insurance-related issues and emerging trends, both in New Zealand and overseas.
With your support we can create a vibrant, highly collaborative community, whose members are willing to share their experience and open doors to new opportunities.
Paid memberships are vital to ensure that InsurTechNZ is sustainable and provides value to members including:
- Regular networking events and speaker panels
- The ability to share your news via our website, social channels and newsletter
- Host member events at your premises
- Join a dedicated WhatsApp community
- Raise your profile among New Zealand and international InsurTech communities.
Membership categories and revised fees are shown below. Ask about renewing or taking out a new membership today.
Any organisation with an interest in InsurTech-related products, services or solutions is welcome to join. The membership fee is annual and is based on your New Zealand revenues. Please contact us for more information
|Level||Member Category||Criteria – NZ Revenues||Annual Fee|
|A||Major Corporate||> $75m||$10,000|
|B||Large Corporate||$50 – 75m||$7,500|
Large Govt Agencies
Large Education Agencies
|$20 – 50m|
Ministries, Departments, University
Small Govt Agencies
Small Education Agencies
|$5 – 20m|
Small agencies, CRI, Polytech
|E||Medium SME||$1 – 5m||1,000|
|G||Start-up||NZ-owned, < 3 years AND < $1m||$250|
|H||Individual*||E.g. for students and self-employed people.||$250|
NB. Prices shown above are in New Zealand dollars exclusive of GST, per annum.
* This category is restricted to people who are not employed by an organisation that could be a member of InsurTechNZ.